December 25, 2011 Leave a comment
- Semester’s finished at last. I have a few last-minute things to iron out with scheduling, but everything seems to be shaping up rather nicely.
- Plans: Dec. 22-29 in TX (currently underway); fancy NYE cocktail party in Chicago; Jan. 5-9 in Seattle; Jan. 9-16 in Portland; Jan. 19/20-23/24 in Springfield. I’m a hot commodity. Get me while you can.
- Post-op recovery is going well–a few more weeks and I should be back in action, hitting the gym.
- Expect the requisite NY2k12 goal list to start in the next few days, to be updated as we get closer to NYE.
- Powering through Storm of Swords. These books are somehow far more ominous when you already know what’s going to happen, uuuugh
- My substitute for this year’s Christmas ham: vegetable curry!